Razer Atlas Is A Classy Tempered Glass Mouse Pad
The Razer Atlas is an elegant mouse pad for your desk.
Razer has already revealed a few interesting products this year, and its latest follows that trend. The Razer Atlas is a premium mouse pad. Unlike other surfaces for your mouse, the Razer Atlas isn't a piece of neoprene with fancy graphics, as this product is a $100 slab of smooth tempered glass. It's available to order now directly from Razer.
Razer says that the Atlas has been optimized for optical sensors and "specially treated" for quieter swipes, creating a smooth surface. This in turn makes your mouse feel like there is zero resistance, and you won't have to worry about the pad falling off your desk--or moving at all--as it has an anti-slip rubber base.
The glass surface coating helps the mouse pad combat wear and tear from your repeated movements. It also has the perk of being easily cleaned, so any unforeseen spillages won't cause the discoloration or warping that can sometimes plague traditional mouse pads.
While it's not an extra-large mouse pad, the Atlas still has a respectable length of almost 18 inches, a width of 15.75 inches, and a thickness of 0.19 inches. There's even an embossed Razer logo on the corner.
If you're looking for a solid optical mouse to use on it, there's no shortage of great devices right now that are currently on special:
- SteelSeries Rival 5 - $40 (
- SteelSeries Aerox 5 Wireless - $110 (
- SteelSeries Aerox 3 $80 (
- Razer DeathAdder Essential $20 (
- Razer Basilisk Ultimate $80 (
- Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro $85
- Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro $60 (
Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week
- Preorder Final Fantasy 16 And Get A $10 Gift Card
- Elden Ring Art Book Preorders - Both Volumes Discounted At Amazon
- Get 7 Great Steam Games For $20
- + Show More Best Gaming & Tech Deals This Week Links (2)
- Preorder Bayonetta Origins For Only $45
- Save $10 On The Legend Of Zelda: Tears Of The Kingdom Preorders
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.
Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the conversation